Thursday, July 9, 2015

A MUST VISIT PLACE IN KORAMANGALA | GILLYS

If you that kinda person who wants to enjoy a glass of drink with some amazing loud music playing in background, trying to unwind the tension out and just enjoy a couple of drinks with some friends then this is the place. I have been here so many times, that i have lost count of it. 

I always wind up here when i want to enjoy my drinks with some of my fav music playing in the background. They even have xbox with them if u like to play on it.

I have tried their wine sangaria, cosmopolitan, colada, Daiquiris. Although their is nothing like an awe factor on their cocktails i would keep going back for the environment and music.






GILLY'S
ADDRESS: #91, Jyoti Nivas College Road, 5th Block, Kormangala Industrial Layout,Koramangala Next to City Union Bank
CONTACT:  +91 99014 10088, +91 81052 31584

No comments:

Post a Comment