Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ANOTHER GREAT PLACE FOR VEG BUFFET | RAJDHANI

My trip to Rajdhani has been numerous times. I had been to there 2 outlets and every time i place my foot here I fall in love with Rajdhani all over again. They have this humongous spread of veg buffet served right at your table. The staff is very courteous and friendly or i must say sometime over friendly by pushing your stomach barriers inch by inch to make place for the ever flowing food. The one thing i admire about this place is the Mr washer (i named him this for my convenience, no offense intended ;) ) helping us wash our hands with luke-warm water in the traditional fashion right at our table. So in short all you need to do is drag your butt to the near Rajdhani and place yourself on the sofa, be rest assured that the staff will take care of everything else, offcourse except for the bill :p Although the buffet could cost you 400 change per head i prefer going on tuesdays when they offer buffet for 225 per head, common guys its definitely a worthy offer. Also one thing i am yet to try here is the tiffin they provide on working day for 100 bucks.

Since I am registered at Rajdhani they keep sending me offers for the buffet menu so dont forget to sign up. 

The only con i could anticipate from these visits are the ambiance. I believe they could work on this aspect a tad bit more to give it a more Rajdhani look. 




RAJDHANI:
Address: Central Mall Jayanagar/ Orion Mall Maleshwaram
There are few more branches in Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment