Tuesday, May 5, 2015

SLIGHTLY OVERARTED | ANJAPPAR

A couple of my friends decided to meet up on a weekend after a very long time and I must say I was excited. As usual the task of picking a restaurant was assigned to me, alas they do it always, like I am their restaurant browser, and while I am on it complaining let me tell you its not an easy task to pick a restaurant that fulfills all the criteria's  and ticks off the entire checklist I am handed over too.

So after an hour of brainstorming we settled for a simple meal at Anjappar; ratings pertained to this food hole is good, its serves the basic south indian food and above all it wouldn’t mark a huge hole in your pockets.

Alas don’t I regret it!

The paneer starter we ordered was saltless, the veg biryani that I was so excited on tasting was bland and again tasteless with the only high note that the meals my friends ordered was quite alright. All this with a couple of lime juice and lime soda cost us a whopping 900/-; not that the bill was high but spending 900 on dreary food was kinda sad. 





















For vegans this place is bad option although it seems pretty good for non-veg folks. My ratings for this place is solely based on veg food.

ANJAPPAR:
Address:  4, 17th Main, Near BDA Complex, 100 Feet Road, 4th B Block,Koramangala, Bangalore
Contact no: 080 49652645

No comments:

Post a Comment