Tuesday, May 5, 2015

OVERHYPED ATLEAST IN FOOD GENRE | RASTA CAFE

Right from the first time i heard about this place i had been quite thrilled to pay a visit here. Wanting to go to this place from quite sometime i always made plans with my friends and it always failed drastically. Like i say sometime Karma is a Bitch. Luckily to my luck we finally made it to Rasta Cafe one fine night. Is still remember, it was the last day of my MS class, and we all were quite bummed about it but thrilled too. So to celebrate this vivacious moment of mixed feelings we decided to ride onto the Mysore road at night click some pics, enjoy what Rasta cafe had to offer and then drive back home at mid-night.  

To be completely frank i was quite happy and enjoyed the night thoroughly except for the food Rasta Cafe had to offer. After listening to people brag and brag about it for months together my picture on rasta Cafe was quite different from what i actually experienced. Was I happy? May be. But all that drained when I tasted the food. All of us ordered for a Veg/Non-Veg burger with some mocktails.
The mocktails was sugary and tasted like tonic and the burgers were quite bland too. 

I guess over the passing months Rasta Cafe received quite a lot of fame which directly effected their food quality, and this is one thing that cannot be forgiven or forgotten about any restaurants.  

Would i go again? No way! I shelled enough of money on my first visit here, i dont plan to shell more.






























RASTA CAFE:
AddressMayaganahalli, Ramanagaram-, Mysore Road
Contact No+91 9900072782

No comments:

Post a Comment