Monday, November 10, 2014

A DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE | POPSIES



We bloggers are ghost writers’ trying to jot down our experiences at various places in very few sentences, juggling between what was good and bad, trying to recall every single significant detail, to make you (aka readers) aware of what kind of a place you are planning on visiting. It’s not always an easy job to do so, because every review a blogger writes, should not only contain the rightful details but also, should be designed in a fashion that will appeal the audience, which means adapting different styles for every new blog; and that’s why, my dear friends, against all of my usually lengthy blogs, I have tried a new approach to make it a little more fun and quirky. So if you like this technique, do let me know, and I will try to come up with more blogs in similar fashion.

So, a week back or something I was visiting my college after a very long time, to meet up with my teachers and have a chit-chat with them talking about all the obvious things; I won’t bore you with the details. After a delightfull talk for about a couple of hours, me and my friend dropped by popsies for a yummy meal. My cravings was for the thai curry with steamed rice, but karma was a bitch; popsies dint serve thai dishes, so heartbroken I ordered from what was available.

My servings for that day were: Sweet Corn Soup, Mushroom Chilly, Vegetable momo’s and  some noodles that was recommended by the staff which was supposed to be served with gravy.

What were my findings? Please cheggit!























Except for the momo's everything else were disappointing! I couldn't have imagined a place like popsies, serving just Chinese could give me an experience like this.



POPSIES
AddressNext To Mc Donalds, 5th Block, Koramangala
Phone: 080 65463880






No comments:

Post a Comment