Monday, November 10, 2014

CHOCOLATE WALNUT CAKE - a bliss | JUST BAKE



It’s been a totally cray day filled with my sister’s wedding and work and family and BAH. I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been missing writing, over the last few days, and I feel totally terrible that I didn’t get a chance to share it with our baby queso ( aka my culinary chronicle DUH) and you guys sooner.

Okay! So my sister gets married on the 26th and coincidentally my parents were celebrating their wedding anniversary on the 27th, the very next day. Since the entire family was home for the wedding, we and by we, i mean, me and brother decided to celebrate it in form of this cake with everyone. Since my mom is a die heart fan of chocolates we ordered a Chocolate Walnut cake and lucky we, it was an amazing cake, so chocolaty and creamy, NOM NOM NOM!


A picture is worth a thousand words, but right now I can only think of two: hot damn.
Hot for the obvious reasons and damn because I can still feel my mouth devouring for it.

Watch as the syrup drips down the cake, filling into every pore on it’s rigid face. Chocolate, the magic elixir. With the ability to evoke the sincerest of smiles in the faces of spectators, chocolate can instantly improve a mood and it has the power to show its beautiful face in the form of a cake. And those chocolate slabs, we siblings were fighting on who will get how much. 




JUST BAKE
Address: 197, Forum Value Mall, Varthur Main Road, Whitefield, Opposite Food World.
Phone no: 080 67169737, +91 8041480004

No comments:

Post a Comment